Thursday, July 14, 2011

Snicker Doodles

Pin It Yesterday I was browsing some of my favorite craft blogs and came across a delicious looking post about snicker doodle cookies on Make It Do.  I love snicker doodles and just HAD to try their recipe.  I highly recommend it!  They are so delicious and soft mmmm!  Here is their recipe.

Snicker Doodle Cookies
         
1 cup butter
1 – 1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs
3 cups flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
 
  For rolling
3 Tbsp. sugar
3 tsp. cinnamon

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Cream together sugar and butter.  Add eggs and blend well.  In a separate bowl mix together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.  Slowly mix into the sugar mixture until incorporated.
Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.  Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I just made these and they look really great! I am sure they will be a hit! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete